Expert claims quantification & management
Our expertise provides our clients with the leading edge to help you resolve complex construction issues and disputes. Our experience provides a variety of perspectives to evaluate your project or contractual situation and advise you on the best way to achieve a successful outcome.
Claims management – Data collection, analysis and documentation
Our expertise provides our clients with the leading edge to help resolve complex construction issues and disputes. Our experience provides a variety of perspectives.
Our role is to evaluate your project or contractual situation and advise you on the best way to achieve a successful outcome.
Exner has expertise in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution & Law relating to the enforcement of debt. We can tailor an effective dispute resolution system to your situation to enable fast and consistent decisions to be made about recovery issues. We can also assist in one-off debtor collection issues, from the beginning to the end.
We specialise in:
- Identification, documentation and valuation of variations
- Formulation of claims and claim defense documentation with regards to time bars, notices required, forensic accounting, program development with AS BUILT v Tender Program and Quality Assurance
- Interviewing staff and taking witness statements from key project personnel
- Electronic Discovery
- Collecting data for Statements of Claim
- Preparing presentation packs for use and board meetings and mediations
- Research and writing of position papers for claim substantiation
- Co-ordination and communicating the needs of the legal team with the technical engineering and construction staff
- Securing expert opinion to support your claim
Exner Group are currently employed in claims quantification matters for many construction, engineering and law firms.
We have developed a process for:
- Establishing the contractual or legal basis of claim(s)
- Gathering key historical technical and financial data undertaking future financial projections
- Developing a methodology for claim quantification
- Documenting the assessment and preparing position statements
- Determining a middle ground between the contractor and the client
- Our experience and expertise ensures we make an independent and robust assessment that delivers you a true and fair assessment of the claim to provide the best possible outcome.
The Exner Group can be engaged to act as Independent Expert Witness for you. We can provide an expert to provide testimony in Court if the matter proceeds to trial.
Our experience in the provision of Expert Witness Reports for the building and construction industry covers:
- Construction costs / estimates
- Risk Management
- Loss of Profits
- Breach of Contract
- Contract Reliance